Maybe you remember me signing up for Me Made May challenge, ’cause I haven’t forgotten! So, even that we’re now in the middle of the third week of May… better late than ever! Here are the 8 handmade garments that I’ve worn during the first 2 weeks of the month, sometimes combined with RTW clothes:
(You can click on each image to enlarge it)
- My first handmade dress! I followed this tutorial. It’s really easy!
- Sailor pants that I drafted in my second patternmaking course.
- The satin bra, and matching bottoms 😉
- Anita bra, and of course matching panties.
- Peplum top with an open back (It was a muslim, but I liked it so much that I transformed it into the final garment!)
- Lillian top, under a sheer RTW blouse.
Are you also participating in Me-Made-May’15? How is it going?