- Floral top, with my first raglan sleeves and the nightmare of sewing with chiffon…
- Blue skirt: my first handmade garment ever! Is pretty simple, but I didn’t have a sewing machine back then… I hemmed this damn thing by hand!
- Kimono: my second handmade garment! Also sewn by hand, but far easier than hemming that freaken skirt…
- You’ve already seen this bra, paired with these knickers!
- Floral skirt, with the same fabric as the kimono. I made it in my first patternmaking course, which was focused on skirts!
- Black pleated pants (from my second patternmaking course!) and the Mallori Lane bra as a crop top: perfect for a night out!
(You can click on each image to enlarge it)